I have 25 years of experience in hydroponics. I started in the world of medical cannabis growing and cuttings, mastering the following techniques: High Pressure Aeroponics, Drippers, Ebb&Flow and NFT; and grow mediums like rockwool and coco. I am passionate about learning new techniques and I can work with all possible hydroponics but I do not recommend some of them like DWC and aquaponics.
For the last 6 years I founded the research and development company Vertiponic to push my knowledge of cannabis growing further into the field of food cultivation and year-round greenhouse production.
Some of my achievements include:
- Innovative design of High Pressure Aeroponics which does not clog in at least 11 months
- Designed, built and run several complete year-round fully equipped hydroponic greenhouses
- Cherry tomatoes in rockwool ready in 5.5 weeks from the clones
- Personal record of 60 pounds of cucumbers per plant in coco
- Year-round strawberries and peppers
- High Pressure Aeroponics crops in all conditions even the summer’s full sun